Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

perjantai 30. joulukuuta 2011

Post of 27th - 29th Dec.

Hello again~ I'll put all three days post on same so I don't need to make three small.

(From 27th of December)
I got two postcards like you can see on photo above. First is from Holland and it became immediately of my very favorite postcards! It's just so... perfect. And I was really lucky to got another amazing postcard on same day. That cat came from Japan and I heard photo is taken by photographer "Iwago Mitsuaki" I like this kind of cat photo where cat is natural and maybe he/she is just been around when photographer is being looking for something nice to take photo, I think. (I hope you understand what I tried to say...) 

(From 28th of December)

Also 28th day I got two postcards. That cat one is from Germany (photo by Miroslav Ptácek) Like a day before, I found also this cat postcard very naturel and nice looking. I put it together with next one in my postcard album. They looks very good next to each others ^^
Another one is from Belarus and it became also one of my favorites! I was looking those kind of postcards from Postcrossing gallery and hoped I would get one too. I was so happy when I saw this on my post box ^^

(From 29th of December)
And last ones. Actually I got five postcards but one was from my friend who is in Italy at this moment and
I'll put photo of it later ^^''
In order, first horse postcard is from Germany and sender gave me web address to her homecity's page. (http://www.bochum.de/) It's actually not so far away from there where I lived when I was in Germany ^^ My place was just little closer of border of Netherlands.
Beautiful landscape is from Belarus and it came with greetings form Minsk, capital of Belarus. Next of it is nice postcard from India. Also my first one from there so it makes this also special one.
Last in photo is very beautiful Christmas card form Ukraine. I like it very much and there was little poem(?) inside of it, but I didn't understand text... I took photo and put it there on end. (otherwise I could try to translate this, but I can't make those letters on my laptop and that makes it a bit difficult ^^'')


Thank you everybody for wonderful postcards! Today was last day before New year that I received post so those ones was my last postcards for this year. How wonderful year 2011 was! Even I didn't do lot of post things but I made some adventures and spent really nice time. I wonder what will happen next year?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti