Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

maanantai 12. joulukuuta 2011

Post of 12th of Dec. and last Friday

Okay hi!

I was busy again at weekend so I didn't update this. Saturday I was on Christmas market (it was really small, nothing like those what they keep in Germany! I would want to visit German Christmas market someday^^) and also helped my mom to bought presents. Sunday I was... Just lazy...

But today I got four postcards so it's time to tell about them!

First Friday maybe...

I received one postcard. It was really amazing map-card from Bulgaria! It was even shaped like silueth of Bulgaria and there was all main cities with small picture of their most important landmarks. It was wonderful card. I placed it on my room's wall but if I someday go to Bulgaria, I'll take it with me and then visit all those important places (real road trip~) And it was swap card. Thank you so much for sending it!

And the today~

Four cards from Netherlands, United States and Taiwan (two of them was from there!)

From Netherlands I received very nice one. It's sent from city called Leeuwarden and sender recommend me to visit city's homepage (www.vvvleewarden.nl) I checked that website and it looks very nice. Also available in English but for some weird reason my internet browser wants to show only Dutch one... Well, no problem, I can understand Dutch too (actually... I was reading and suddenly I noticed that this looks funny... Wait! There is no that kind of double letters in English! This is Dutch...) Anyway! I like this postcard very much, it's very elegant view card. You know, there is black sides and then small photos and city's name... voilá, very beautiful. Thank you!

Then United States.This is first one from there for long time and sender said he made this postcard by himself. I really respect people who have skills to make postcards! I have completely none... But I have nothing against of self made postcard, some people can made really amazing and after all somebody is made all postcards. Also those which you can buy form shop. Thank you!

Like I said I got two postcard from Taiwan and they both are amazing! One is with Taiwan's flag and its looks like it was painted on wood. I love this one, it's very beautiful.
Another one is from cat-lover and of course it's with photo of cat (cats, there is two of them but second is hardly to notice) I love cats and it's nice to see how they live somewhere in another side of Earth. Thank you so much for both of you!

I think I figured out how to take good photos of postcards with my camera so I think I can also start to put them here. I need to test it yet... But I think it would be nicer to see photos too! And of course update them also to Postcrossing gallery.

That's all, see you~!
Vyra

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti