Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

torstai 1. joulukuuta 2011

Just update

Three of my cards arrived today! First one to Malaysia (I tried all the time wrote it in Finnish "Malesia"). It was on travelling 8 days which was actually less than I expected. I thought it would take more than ten days to go there. But better like this! It was also quite suprise when I noticed it =) This was also first time when I sent postcard to Malaysia.
Next was to Netherlands and third to France. Now Netherlands is number one on my stats (that one which tells how much I sent and received... I think you know, that on Postcrossing ^^'') So now Netherlands: sent 21 / received 16. Second Germany with  26 / 10 so there is only one postcard difference.

Thank you for you all! I'm glad that you liked those postcards :')

So, I took three new address and I have now postcards going to travel to Australia, Germany and Netherlands. Let's see when they will find home~

That's all. I'm new with this blog so I'm not sure yet what to speak about... Oh! I noticed it is December and it mean... Christmas card time! Ou, Finnish post will goes crazy so I have to be carefull to sent all Holiday wishes early enough.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti