Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

perjantai 2. joulukuuta 2011

Today's post 2.Dec.

Today I got one postcard. Really nice one from Poland and there is map on it! I like to see maps and look up places with different names. Also Polish looks very nice language, you have so many special letters like ę, ą and ł (I can't make them with my scandinavian keyboard so I copy pasted those ^^'' But I can do these specials: ä, ö and å) and I think there is often more consonants than vocals on words so I wonder how you pronounce them? I have to visit Poland once and hear it :')

I noticed that now I'm sent 126 postcards and received 117 so there is at least nine cards travelling somewhere. I hope they are not going to get lost! At weekends we don't get post and then there is Independence day on Tuesday so no post then either.

I need to go buy more stamps, I used my all already even usually I have always some. But I think, I'll visit library today so I can stop shop on my way.

Bye~
Vyra

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti