Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

perjantai 23. joulukuuta 2011

Last days

Hi~!

My post box is been quiet later days (I think it's because post offices are so busy with all Christmas greetings and stuff like that) So I got two postcards after all.

(Click to see bigger. My table didn't looks good so I used my laptop as backround... Look, scandinavian letters~ ^^'')
This postcard came from Moscow, Russia. Portrait of Anton Chekhov (Антон Павлович Чехов / Anton Tšehov) He was russian writer who is very famous also nowdays. 


(Sorry for bad quality. It was dark already and my room's lights are not good for taking photos... Well, this time part of cd-collection is doing job of backround.)
This one is from Gdánsk which is city in North part of Poland. Actually it seems to be located right next to Baltic sea. This is second time when I got postcard from there but first one was showing night view of city and this shows St. Mary's church. It's the biggest brick church in the world!

Thank you for you both for a great postcards!

And next time I'll received post at 27 of December so happy holidays everyone!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti