Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

maanantai 5. joulukuuta 2011

Today's post 5. Dec

Hello!

Today I got two postcards and them both are with picture of animal. One nice postcard From Russia with black horse and one also very nice from Ukraine with cat. I like them both very much, thank you!

I wonder if there is other people who like to see what their home country's name is on another languages? Sometimes I wrote it on postcard which I send, in address right next to English name. I do that because we have very different names for other places and I think maybe people are curious like me ^^'

For example in English Finland is Finland, you know it. But actually "Finland" is name gave by Swedish, in Finnish it is "Suomi". Looks completely different, right? I'll tell some others...Um... If I start with our neighbours. Sweden = Ruotsi, Norway = Norja, Estonia = Viro or Eesti and Russia = Venäjä. Then there is some names which are almost same or same in English. Like Ukraine = Ukraina, Taiwan = Taiwan. And so on, I'm sure there is lot of others names in others languages =D

Other things! I found out that if I want receive free stamp news from Post office, I need only sent them my address (they know it already...) and I will get five times of year little news paper about what kind of new stamps designs there is. It would be funny! I'm anyways looking all the time if there is new stamps so I don't need to seek anymore because I'll get nice letter to home which tell me everything about stamps (okay, I explained it weird but I think you get idea ^^')

That's all today. Tomorrow I'll not get post so next time will be Wednesday.
See you~!
Vyra

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti