Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

sunnuntai 4. joulukuuta 2011

Good news

I heard that Estonian Air will start flights between my home city and Tallinn! You know what that means? Yes, I can travel straight to Estonia without to go first to Helsinki =D And because there is about 600 km travel from my homecity to Helsinki, it will be really great to go to Estonia without to stop there first! (Finland is pretty long country. About 1080 km from Hanko to Utsjoki so it takes something like 11 hours to drive it with car... Or I'm not sure. Never tried that.)

Anyway. I still don't know when I'll go to visit Estonia. I'm planing it since I visited Sweden! (it was summer 2010...) And, I can still speak Estonian ^^'' At least little bit. I studied it, but it was also long time ago... I think I'm already forgotten everything plus there was something wrong with my pronunciation since I hadn't enough time to take lessons for speaking...

See you!
Vyra

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti