Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

torstai 8. joulukuuta 2011

Post of 7th and 8th of Dec.

Hi!

I was pretty busy yesterday so I didn't update my blog. But I'll do it now~

Yesterday I got two postcards! From Spain and Italy. I have not much cards from those countries so I was pretty suprised to get them on same day (oh well, I'm always happily suprised when I go to get post and there is postcards or letter or sometimes even packets! ...Packets are usually for my sister who is more active with letter friends than me. I got all postcards ^^ but anyway, I'm always happy no matter where posts are from.)
So, postcard from Italy is showing historical centre of city in Avellino's Province. There is also name "Calitri" so it's name of that city, I think. It seems to be located in Southern Italy. Very nice, have to remember that place if I visit Italy some day. Thank you for sending this me!

And Spanish one~ It's also view card and showing place in Gran Canaria, named Maspalomas. I know that place, there is lot of tourist who visit there every year. Also lot of Finns, I think. I'm never visited in real tourist places but why not some day. Thank you for you too!


Today I got three postcards! Russia, China and Italy

From Moscow, capital of Russia, I received very nice kitten postcard. Its looks so cute! And there is also stamps which I'm not seen before. They are shaped like snow flakes and looks pretty. I wonder if they are some new design? I got lot of postcards from Russia before and I don't remember to see those kind of stamps before. (oh, but now I looked closer... There is text "Russia 2009" so I suppose they are not new design... I'm not just got them before =D) Thank you for this!

Postcard from China is also great! I had very nice post day today.
This card is showing painting of Théodore Géricault. I didn't know name so I googled it and learnt that he was French painter and this postcard show his work named "The Epsom Derby". Thank you!

Then I received swap- postcard from Italy, Venice (in Finnish we wrote it "Venetsia" so I try all the time write it in English Venezia...Oh, it's like that in Italian, nice~) This is showing some of condoles. Venice is one of my number one must-to-visit place. It's been it since I read one wonderful book about it. I think I was 12 years old and I don't remember name of that book anymore but I remember some things. Canals, condoles, festival... I loved that book, I think I have to try to find it again.
Thank you too for sending this!

That was all today ^^ And btw, I was thinking of way how I tell about postcards here and I choose that I'll not say senders names or user names here because I'm not sure if they want it or not. So just for case I'll keep names off. I'm still sure that if you sent me postcard, you'll regonaise yours =D

Have a nice day / evening / night!
Vyra

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti