Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

torstai 1. joulukuuta 2011

Today's post 1 of Dec.

Moi,
("hi" in Finnish)

Today I got one postcard. Really amazing 3D tulips card from Holland. Thank you so much! I spent nice few minutes on morning just staring this and turning around =D (In my area, postman come very early morning, he is here sometimes around nine! ((9.00am)) So when I have lazyer morning, I can just first to go get post when I waked up) Anyway, I put this postcard on my table, there is small tulips field already and I still hope it will grow more~

(I'm still staring this postcard, it's looking so amazing how those tulips like move! I think I found my inside child again by this :')
Okay, I have also only one card to get to post today. One swap card to Italy and I'll now to go with it. It have to be on mail before 14:00 if I want that it'll start travel today. Actually there is alredy few of my postcards there because I went to drop some yesterday evening. (there is something funny with that phrase but I don't found what... Okay, let it be...)

See you!
~Vyra

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti