Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

perjantai 2. joulukuuta 2011

Tulips~tulips~tulips~

So I went to shop stamps and... There was tulips for sale. I wanted so badly to buy them but they was 6,50 euros per bunch. They was so beautiful and my favorite, white coloured, but I had only stamps-money with me so I left those beautiful tulips on shop... But next time...

You know that saying "if you want to make your wife/girlfriend very happy, you have to give her roses" well, that doesn't work with me ^^''' I don't care about roses but tulips! And if there is no tulips, I also like Lily of valley's and sunflowers. (Lily of valley, national flower of Finland. Very beautiful white... and very poison)

I don't know but something about tulips make me love them. I would like to keep them always on my room but now I have also lot of beautiful tulips postcard (send more, please~) on my walls :') Good side of postcards is that they don't die like real flowers. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti