Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

tiistai 3. tammikuuta 2012

2nd of January!

Hello! I got yesterday first postcards for year 2012! Today I didn't received post but well, yesterday there was four postcards on my post box so it was good :')

From 2nd of January
First one is from China, sent from Beijing. Next of it is nice Christmas card from Lithuania (oh my... I forget what is Lithuania's name in English... I was thinking about Lietuva ^^'')
Bikes are from Netherlands and that postcard literally made my day! I knew sooner or later somebody just have to send me bikes and now it happened ^^ That card is now on my room's wall.... reminding me about Dutch bikers... (I think I remember wrong but I used to say/hear "pas op de fiets" also in Belgium... But I'm not sure if I remember correctly ^^'' I need to learn more Dutch...)
Last one is from Australia. I have no lot of cards from there so this was also a nice suprise. Kangaroos are cute and funny looking animals, I think. (I didn't know they smells...)

Okay, see you next time!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti