Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

maanantai 19. joulukuuta 2011

Post of 19th of Dec.

(Click the photo to make it bigger)
So here is today's post :') I was thinking to take photo of all of them but I noticed it would take more time to load and maybe this is better. Anyway, I'll look something else it this is not working.

Yeah, five postcards today and they are all lovely! If I start from photo's order... First one is Christmas card from Berlin, Germany. (in photo: left up corner) I like this colours very much, it's very warm but not all "bling bling"... Actually just perfect Christmas feeling!

Second card form above line (I think I don't know how to say... it's middle one...) is from Texas, U.S.A. It's showing Bluebonnets (I tried to find Finnish name for those but I didn't find it...) Those flowers are State flowers of Texas and that was new information for me ^^ Had every states their own flowers? I know that most of nations have but I didn't know about states.  Also, I love those small photos on back side of this postcard (I didn't take photo of it so you can't see... I didn't want to put my address here ^^''')

Third postcard is from Estonia! This was second time when I got card from there (first time was swap card). It's Christmas card and there was text inside of it:


"Palju soojust ja õnne te kodule,
palju päikest te tublile perele,
palju rõõmu ja virkust te silmile,
palju toredaid päevi uude aastasse!"


Translated it in Finnish:


Paljon lämpöä ja onnea kotiisi,
paljon aurinkoa sinun kelpo perheellesi,
paljon iloa ja ... kasvoillesi,
paljon mukavia päiviä uuteen vuoteen!
(edelleen saa sitten korjata minua... en muista/tiedä, mikä on "virkust" suomeksi ^^'' Ma räägin natuke eesti keelt aga ma ei tea mis on "virkust" soome keelel. Kas te saaksite mind aidata, palun? Aitäh :')

You see, there is something similar between Finnish and Estonian...

Next one! Really adorable one from Netherlands. "Fijne kerstdagen en een goed 2012" means "Merry Christmas and good 2012" I love this card, it's looks so great with cat and that Christmas decoration... I know what cat is thinking! :'D

And alst but not least (<--- Always wanted to say that!) A great tulips postcard from Netherlands! Oi, how I love tulips cards! I tried to find my favorite from those tulips but I ended to like them all. (Seriously, I feel soemtimes like little child with my tulips addiction... I'm actually 20 years old and mature enough to travel around Europe but its doesn't matter ^^''')

Thank you all so much! This was really great post day. Now I hope that postcard which I sent, will find their home soon. I have some nice new card and I want to send them too~

Bye~!
Vyra

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti