Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

tiistai 17. tammikuuta 2012

Monday and Tuesday

Four postcards from two days and all are coming from different places :')


16th of January
There is first one postcard from United States, showing waterfront of Seattle. Seattle is that kind of city that I know it appear but I'm never really thinking where it is... Now I know~
Very nice horse postcard from Lithuania and it's actually showing Horse museum which is in Anyksciai, Lithuania. I like this postcard very much! I should vivsit that museum someday ^^
And third one is from Germany, very lovely view and there is text "Freundschaft, das ist eine Seele in zwei Körpern." on it. ("Friendship is one soul in two bodies"). I would like to take carriage drive there too... 

17th of January was for Canada


I got new flag for my collection~ I took a moment just watching this and thinking what it brings on my mind, Answer is: Icehockey... ;')

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti