Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

tiistai 24. tammikuuta 2012

One Monday and one Poland-day

I have three postcards from last two days :')

From 23th of February
Very beautiful postcard from Netherlands :') I love this style (I don't know why but I find cards with "margins" and country's / citie' name on it very good looking. It's like contrast or something) And I simply love this view~ I think I'm already favorited all this kind of postcards from Netherlands (I was even thinking if I'm acting weird... but I just love them! ^^''')

Today I received two postcards and them both was from Poland. (But from different places) First on photo there is very lovely view which looks that kind of place where it would be nice just to run around :')
Another one is showing Kraków, city in south part of Poland. Sender told me that I was favorited one postcard which she was sent for somebody else so she sent me same kind of postcard. I remember I favorited that one because of misty view (I love misty city views as well!) so this was just perfect!

And 24th of February was Poland day

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti