Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

perjantai 13. tammikuuta 2012

It's Friday again

Hello~ Today was wonderful post day, I got five postcards!

All cards today
And countries are: Russia, Russia again, Netherlands, Belarus and China. In order first is from Russia and it was sent from Postcrossing meeting! They had one in Moscow at December. This was really nice suprise and I feel also very honoured to get one meeting postcard. Everybody who was there, thank you a lot! Hope you had a nice day there.
Another postcard from Russia was also wonderful! Painting of troika (by P. Kovalevky). Troika is traditional Russian way to drive horse and it's also very fast! But I think difficult to control. I hope to see someday troika by my own eyes and maybe try to drive it too (or maybe not... I usually drive max, two horses ^^'') Also this card's stamp was wonderful. There is photo of it later.
Then my lovely Netherlands, I love this postcard too. When I went to get post, this was left bit up so I saw it first and my thought was "oh, my mail box is growing tulips... wonderful!" I can't say more than I just love this postcard :') And there was postcrossing stamp on it! I took own photo of it. (little trivial fact: there is Finnish on this stamp. One those postcards have text "Talviset terveiset" which is Finnish and means "Winter greetings" How funny :') If you have postcrossing Europe-stamp you can see it too.)
From China I get lovely postcard with two cats. Absolutely cute~ I want own cat too but it's not possible now :'( But someday I'll give home for one or two cats (or three?)
And then there is wonderful swap-card from Belarus. I'll send you one back soon! Minsk looks actually very nice city... I would like to visit also there someday.

"From the Garden of Holland, a Tulip... Especially for you~"

It's Postcrossing stamp! Yay!

Really beautiful horse stamp from Russia. Love this too

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti