Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

lauantai 14. tammikuuta 2012

Post stamp desing

I want to show you my shopping bag. I think it fit nicely in this blog because I bought it from post. It's made to looks like one of 2nd class stamps. There is photos so you can see:
One side...

...And another side

Closer pic

And post logo
I also like very much of that stamp (which is now gave desing for this bag) It shows all four season, winter, autumn, summer and spring. You know, when lake is very calm you can see perfect mirror view on it (can't explain it... sorry!) so I simply like this idea how "mirror view" is always next season. (Oh my... I really failed with this explanation... Well, I think you can see what I mean ^^'')

In Finland post offices (not all but most of them) are more like shops with all kind of postal stuff. Postcards, stamps, calenders, envelopes and packing things... etc... I like to go to buy my stamps and postcards from there because it's simply so nice place (and peoples knows me there already...) I remember when I went first time to postoffice in Belgium and it looked so... quiet place.

That was all~ Hope you have a nice weekend.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti