Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

sunnuntai 8. tammikuuta 2012

4th and 5th of January

Yeah, yeah, I'm being lazy again... Oh well, last week there was two days when my post box was happy (and Friday was freeday here so no post)

From 4th of January
Top one is from Firenze, Italy and I got it from postcard swap. Hope sender will received my answer card soon! I really like this one. Colours and view are very nice and everybody who likes to play Assassin's creed will recognize those towers (I'm AC-fan too...) Unfortunaly you can't see colouring so well since there is two weird lights on photo (from my camera)
Another one is from United States and showing Rockefeller Center from New York. Very great postcard and it's nice to get one from such famous place. Since I live literally middle of forest (my home city is surrounded by three forest and a lake) so I can't even imagine so big city than NYC! Biggest city where I'm never been was Brussels, capital of Europe, and there is about 2 milj. people there, I think. New York is much bigger. 


Thursday I got quite suprise. This nice cat postcard from Singapore:

My first one from here so I used moment to find out which kind of place Singapore is. I found out it's small country (actually city if I understod right) with population about 6 millions. And it's very multicultural place since there is people from all around Asia.
Thank you for a nice postcard! I also took photo of stamp / postmark since it looks good ^^


///////
Listening now: Back to paradise by Reckless love

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti