Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

maanantai 23. tammikuuta 2012

Rest of last week

It's funny. It's not matter how many postcard I got during week but there is always one day when I don't receive any. And that day seems to be always Wednesday (not my favorite day, so) What's wrong with that day?! :'D

Okay, there is postcards from 19th and 20th of February~

19th of February
 First one is from Poland and showing monuments around Warsaw, capital of Poland. Again one place where I'm never been but I would like to visit someday ^^ (in other side there is places names in English: Jezuicka street, Barbican, J. Kilinski monument, Walls, Marketplace, Brzozowa street, Zamkowy square, Kanonia, "Pod Murzynkiem" house, St. John's cathedral. I think front side names are Polish then)

Tulips postcard is from Netherlands, so beautiful new one for my collection (and for my "tulips field" on my table :') Yellow ones are one of my favorites. (oh well, I like all tulips but especially white and yellows)
Also postcard was written in Dutch which made me very glad ^^ I need to learn new words that I can impress people next time when I go to Belgium or Netherlands and that helps a lot ;')

20th of February
Again one from Netherlands this time with smiley bees and flowers. Perfect cards to cheer up people I think ^^
And very nice view from Michigan, United States. Unfortunally this card was taken bit damage during travel but I fixed it little after taken photo and it's looks very nice :') After all, it made long travel from America to here far Northern Europe.

Thank you for all! Tomorrow will start new postweek and also 10th million postcard countdown is going on Postcrossing page. I didn't make any guess when countdown will end or from where that postcard is sent but I'm still waiting it ^^'

See you! Tot ziens, nähdään ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti