Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

torstai 12. tammikuuta 2012

Hi~

 There is now postcards from last three days (four, but today I didn't got post). But let's go with these lovely cards now~ 

Liège, Belgium


I get this wonderful postcard from Belgium last monday. It made me very happy since I lived in Belgium last year. I also know Liège because I was going to visit there (unfortunally I had no time... But I'll make visit when I go to Belgium again) This postcard became right one of my favorites :')
(sorry about photo's bad quality, my camera didn't like me again...)

Lynx from Belarus

Belarussian stamps. I like this coat of arms very much. It's such good looking
Tuesday I get also one postcard and this time it was from Belarus. Very nice lynx there and I also learn something else because I didn't know they have lynxes also in Belarus! Also, I like Belarussian stamps a lot, they are often with nature theme and very pretty. This time I took also photo of them ^^

Postcard from Ukraine and Dutch cows
And Wednesday there was two postcards. Really wonderful card from Ukraine. I found this desing very beautiful.
Then there is Dutch cows from ...Netherlands! I said this already once but I like Netherlands very much, it's my favorite country if I don't count my homecountry. It's actually quite funny because I'm still scared of bikes after I visited in Netherlands... but with good and bad. I love that country. :')

This all this time. Let's hope today will be also good postday! ...I almost forget. Today I walked past of "car checking centre" (nothing clue about real English name but it's place where you have to go to check your car sometimes) and... all post cars was there! I was upset because I left my camera home and didn't get photo of this "post cars meeting". But believe me, it was so funny looking!

Have a nice day~!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti