Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

keskiviikko 25. tammikuuta 2012

I'll be away...

I'll go to in another city during weekend so I'll be away from Thursday to Monday ^^ Friday's and Monday's postcards will be registered at Monday evening (if there is any of course...)

Because Wednesday is still non-postcards day for me I have no photos of cards now... (I still wonder why Wednesday? Do postcards jump over it or something?) But I think I'll show my letter box! I made it by myself something like year ago ^^

Top side
Front side, Letters goes in here :')

I wanted to make it looks... well, international ^^' So I made flags of countries where my pen-friends were from back then and some of my favorite countries (there is more on another sides, but I thought this is view enough to give a idea) But it looked kinda boring only with flags... I was thinking about to put world map on backround but then there would had be too less space... So I used lyrics. I looked up songs in different languages (and checked translations ^^'') and choose thoise which I think sounds nice. I was so proud when I finished this box :'D

But you know what?
I need new one.
This one is almost full. All letters and some of postcards ("photo" size postcards are in album book and bigger ones goes in box. Some of them are also on walls, or my table, or next to window, or bookcase... or somewhere around where I thought it would looks nice ^^) So, I have alredy new box and I need only decorate it, but I'm not sure how... I was thinking maybe I would use map this time... Or pick up some phrase like "I love you" and write it in different languages... Well, we'll see~

So, now bye~ See you on Monday!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti