Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

lauantai 18. helmikuuta 2012

Wien~

I was today in Vienna (capital of Austria) first time during daylight. Very first time was right after when I came from airport but it was already dark back then so I didn't see much.

Vienna is most beautiful and wonderful city I'm ever seen!

We went just coffee house to eat breakfast and after that we walked around of old centrum and Austrians told me all things. I saw stables of Spanish Riding school and lost of museoums, castles and all. Just from outside but I'll look later some day to go just playing tourist there :') All those souvernis shops... (I collect all tourist stuff ^^'') And I want to see some museoums too... Sisi -museoum sounds intresting as I heard about her a lot already in Hungary.  And maybe Spanish Riding school's morning training or even their show....

My first week here is been amazing. :') Next week I'll go to check out next village. I need just to see day when I have nice time because I think walking back would take a moment because of all hills...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti