Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

lauantai 11. helmikuuta 2012

Week 6 - Last ones

Not "last ones" actually but because I'll leave at Monday morning these are last which I scanned by myself (I tried to update also all later comes here) And again, even if I'll move in another country ALL postcards will be registered! If you're afraid I'll forget yours, you can send ID-number for me but I'll register it only when I hear I'm also received postcard with it or if postcard is been travelled over 30 days and probably get lost. (I'll not ask you send new one because I think it is one postcard / address. But I don't either say against if you want send another.) And now we go on real business~

All postcards from last week. They are again in random order but I thought it's not matter ^^'

Beautiful postcard from Malbork, Poland. Sender said text on front (Pozdrowienia z Malborka) means "Greetings from Malbork. 

One of my favorites! Wonderful postcard from Netherlands. I heard this card is free card but I don't care about that. I love this postcard because it's definitely perfect for me :')
Welkom thuis means Welcome home
Ik hou van jou means I love you
Bedankt voor de kaart, ik vind het een leuk en het is zo mooi :') dank je, dank je <3

Map of Bielefeld from Germany. Now I have something to take with me if I someday choose to visit there :') Very nice map postcard.


Polish postcard from United Kingdom. Sender told me that text on front (uwielbiam Twój zapach) means "I love your smell" and remind as well that all animals need love ^^

Really sweet and beautiful postcard from Netherlands. I love this style, it's something what we try to keep up with postcrossing, I think. Tradition of snail mail. Like, who keeps e-mails somewhere safe or just stop to look them and think that they looks beautiful. I don't know anybody... But hand written letters and postcards are another story then~

Also one of my favorites! Really beautiful and absolutely cute Puffin postcard from Taiwan :') I saw them before but I never really excepted to get one! So I was pretty suprised when I found this on my mail box. I think I have to add those on my wishlist when I return from Austria and see if there is more of them.

City view postcard from Poland. There is years 1297 and 1997 so... This card is waited 15 years to become sended. (if this is not just re-published of course) Wou, I wonder where it's been a while! Now it's anyway with me here :')

Beautiful postcard from Slovenia (I have no many postcards from there!) showing Slovenia's capital Ljubljana from The Three Bridges (you can see part of them on it) Really beautiful one and I like a lot postcards where is city names written on somewhere.

Nice and sweet Postcard from Germany. Simply message but creative way to tell it.

Nice postcard from Singapore ( I think this is my second from there...) Showing Singapore's Changi Airport. Good choose for me since I travel a lot... And spend time in airports.

Nice multi-view postcard from Canada showing Toronto. I think there is lot of things to see and maybe one day I can visit there... But not soon because I'm afraid of over-sea flights ^^'' And I have still most of European countries left to see.

There all. Thank you all so much and happy Postcrossinf for everybody! Have a nice time and lot of postcards! I'll write last cards now and return then when I'm back in Finland :') Thank you all!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti