Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

sunnuntai 5. helmikuuta 2012

Week 5

Hello~
I'm still not ready with all scanning stuff and others but I came to update last week now... Postcards are now bit random order because I don't remember anymore which one arrivaled on which day but I think it's not matter now ^^'

My first postcrossing postcard from Israel! I used to have pen-pal from there so I have few postcard too but no this one :')

A Tulip postcard from Netherlands. So sweet and lovely~

One of my favorites, bike from Netherlands. My biggest fear but I love still ;') I placed this on my room wall~

AD-postcard from Germany, back side is full of German so I spent nice half of hour trying to figure it out ^^ I like to learn languages and I'm also curious enough to do it by that way~

A wonderful postcard from China (also postmark was Chinese) but with US-id code. My first one showing The Great Wall and it looks so... well, great!

A nice postcard (look, horses~) from Mississippi, United States


A Swap postcard from Minsk, Belarus. And there was a tulips stamps on it! Thank you for sending this :') I'll post answer tomorrow!

A thank you postcard from Ukraine! With cat-stickers (I used them to cover our address now ^^) Thank you so much! I'm so happy you liked postcard which I sent you :')
And that's all, I think. Tomorrow is new post day then. I was also sick last week and because temperature was around -26 celsius, I didn't dare to go outside :/ So I didn't get on my way to post postcards... But I'm not sick anymore so tomorrow I can go to walk outside~
See you!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti